Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page [ https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MIDEQ/bulletins/24d88db ].
Bookmark and Share [ https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MIDEQ/bulletins/24d88db?reqfrom=share ]
EGLE Main GovD banner
Is your community hosting a Household Hazardous Waste, Scrap Tire, and/or E-waste Collection Event this summer or fall?
Help residents in your community know by listing it in the Michigan Recycling Directory [ https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.michigan.gov%2Fdeqrecyclingdirectory&data=02%7C01%7CLaffertyA%40michigan.gov%7C732eeee922e343355abf08d703bb4a07%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C636981975240557397&sdata=QIfn33Yupk5un7HqWcq5SxIih5BGIcAr3lnU3cnxDpQ%3D&reserved=0 ]!
* In the past month, 6 out of the 10 materials most frequently searched for by residents were common collection event items, such as E-waste, paint, oil,and tires.
It takes less than 10 minutes to join! To list your event in the directory:
* Visit Re-TRAC Connect at connect.re-trac.com [ https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fconnect.re-trac.com&data=02%7C01%7CLaffertyA%40michigan.gov%7C732eeee922e343355abf08d703bb4a07%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C636981975240557397&sdata=MW6WylHVAR8HoQVrM60%2F4xGBddY5LM0AZGuLRStvtO0%3D&reserved=0 ] and create a free account, or login using an existing account.
* Once you have your account, loginand click Find Programs at the top of the page.
* Find the Michigan Recycling Directory, click it, and then click Join.
* Select Create New organization and choose Collection Event as your organization type.
* Under Member name we recommendnaming the listing with the eventhost anddate, such asCounty Collection Event June 28, 2019.
* Fill in the corresponding information, such as wherethe eventwill be held, the hours of operations, etc. Make sure in the description section to specify the dates it will be held.
* Click Submit at the bottom of the page once you have filled in all applicable information.
* Once the event is over, you can set your listing to Private, and it will not be viewable by the public.Next year,if your organization hostsanother collection event,the listing can be changedback to Public and adjusted with updated information.
* If hosting multiple collection events/days, a listing can be createdfor each one with the corresponding date in the title.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Amy Lafferty, Recycling Directories Coordinator, at
517-242-8324 or email@example.com.