“This email provides information and updates on Oregons NetDMR project.”
*IMPORTANT Information for Permittees:*
New registrations to the NetDMR Production system will NOT be allowed during the period from *May 12-18, 2017*.
The system is being upgraded. All users will have limited to no access to NetDMR Production between *May 19-22, 2017*.
*Updates from DEQ’s NetDMR Project Team:*
* Individual Major NPDES permit setup in the Integrated Compliance Information System database often called ICIS is 100 percent complete.
* All Individual Major permit holders should be in NetDMR production by May 15.
* Identified administrative needs and received additional support from project leadership team:
* This week, the team is contacting all Major permit holders not yet registered in the NetDMR system and offering assistance.
* Individual Minor NPDES permit setup is at approximately 63 percent and set up in ICIS has resumed.
* Developed a guidance checklist for performing DMR reviews.
* Hosted hands-on training with Western Region water quality permitting staff in Eugene office on May 2.
The team will be addressing the following issues:
* Completing ICIS setups for Individual Minor NPDES permits.
* Resolving setup and verification issues and resolving discrepancies for 12 Individual Minor permits.
* A new Q&A on the most common permittee questions is scheduled for posting to DEQ Online this month!
* Developing a revised implementation schedule and identifying a feasible deadline for setup of Individual Minor permits.
*What to do if youhave a question about NetDMR:*
Easy! Send the question to DEQs NetDMR Support Team.
*For more information:*
Visit the NPDES Reporting Implementation Plan SharePoint project page [ http://deqsps/programs/permits/npdeserip/default.aspx ] to view meeting minutes and other team documents.
Read more about the project on DEQs NPDES Electronic Reporting Rule: Oregons Implementation Plan [ http://www.oregon.gov/deq/wq/wqpermits/Pages/NPDES-E-Reporting.aspx ] web page.
“Thank you on behalf of DEQs NetDMR Implementation Project Team!”
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
TwitterFollow us on Twitter [ https://twitter.com/OregonDEQ ]FacebookFind us on Facebook [ https://www.facebook.com/oregondeq ]or
DEQ logoVisit Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) [ http://www.oregon.gov/deq/ ]